For timeshare resales in Hawaii, CLICK HERE
This list is sorted by the Hawaiin city name.
Planning a vacation to Hawaii?
You are in good company because Hawaii is the number one vacation destination in the world.
But if you have never been to Hawaii before it can be a little confusing.
First of all what does “Hawaii” mean in your mind? To understand it and to be able to plan a vacation, you must first understand that Hawaii is comprised of not one, but several major islands. So the first thing you need to do is determine which island or islands you want to visit. The most well-known islands are named Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Kona.
- 1. Oahu is the island vacationers typically fly to initially because it has the largest airport. . Oahu is famous for the island containing famous Pearl Harbor, the US Navy Base which was bombed by Japan and brought the United States into World War II. Oahu has distinct different elements. From the high rise buildings downtown, which border it’s famous Waikiki beach, to the north side with it’s vast Pineapple fields and and famous big-wave surfing beaches.
For complete information about the island of Oahu CLICK HERE.
- 2. Maui is known for the popular Ka’anapali Beach on the northwest side of the island, and on the east side of the island, the rigorous winding drive through Maui’s lush green mountain jungle and hair pin turns leading back down to the little town of Hana.
For complete information about the island of Maui, CLICK HERE.
- 3. Kauai is known as the “garden isle” because it is known as the greenest island.It also is the only island that has a river. On the north side of the island there is the rugged Napali coast famous for being the location of the greatest amount of rainfall on the earth. It is also the site of the movie Jurassic Park.
- On the western side is the “grand canyon of the Pacific”, Waimea
- For complete information about the island of Kauai, CLICK HERE.
- 4. Kona is actually named Hawaii, or “the big island”, because it is far larger than any of the other islands. Kona is famous for it’s active volcano which frequently erupts, sending molten lava from the top of the volcano, clear to the ocean far below. Most people are familiar with the television scenes showing the molten lava burning right through unfortunate homes which were built directly in the path of the volcano’s molten lava.
For complete information about the island of Kona, CLICK HERE.
For maps showing the location of Hawaii timeshare resorts, click the links below:
LARRY HAYDEN, OWNER/BROKER
TIMESHARE RESALES WORLDWIDE
Never an upfront fee
First and still the best, we are America’s oldest licensed online timeshare broker!