Hilton Grand Vacations Club provides luxurious, spacious, villa-style accommodations with all the amenities and the Hilton signature for style, comfort and hospitality. Hilton's flagship property was the HGVClub at the Las Vegas Flamingo, located on the busiest four corners of the Las Vegas strip. It was a resounding success and launched yet another major hotel developer into the ever growing world of premium vacation timeshare resorts being constructed world wide.
Choose several stays throughout the year - points (time) can be spent in increments. RCI Resort Exchange - More than 3,500 RCI resorts to choose from. No additional RCI membership costs.
These are a list of timeshares for sale by owner. This is the old list of resales from before the sale of Alltimeshare to Magical Realty. If you would like to view even more options visit our Timeshare Resale Market and create and account to buy, sell, and rent timeshares with ease.
Located on 22 acres of Waikiki beach space, Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village offers their guests with world-class amenities and prime locations
You can find Hilton Grand Vacations Club at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza located in the heart of Miami's Art Deco district. McAlpin-Ocean Plaza is a historical site that...
Located in the theme park capital of the world, The City Beautiful Orlando. Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld located right in the heart of all that Orlando...
The Hilton Grand Vacation Club (HGVC) at the Flamingo is located on a 15- acre property of the Flamingo, on the backside of the Flamingo Casino. A short walk to...
1. "Vacation Escapes" or bonus weeks: members have the ability to rent additional weeks, and weekends, on a space available basis, at very attractive rates.
These extra weeks do not require the "banking" of a week, nor the payment of a maintenance fee. These weeks are more available during the off season, and on short notice, but the rates are extremely attractive and these weeks can be used as often as wanted.
2. Guest Certificates. Family and friends are allowed to use a member's accommodation as guests and the exchange company even provides a Guest Certificate to the guest. A week's vacation provides one of the most wonderful and appreciated gifts anyone could offer to loved ones!
3. Travel bargains. Timeshare exchange companies are also full service travel agencies, large agencies booking for millions of owners. As a result they often have extremely good rates on airlines and package condo/air packages.
4. Cruises. Many people don't know that RCI has a program whereby a timeshare can be used as a credit towards various cruises. If you are an RCI member, call RCI for details at 800-338-7777.
5. Supplements. As a part of their membership, RCI and I.I. members receive very high quality color resort directory supplements, every other month.
These supplements contain the new resorts added since the publication of the main Resort Directory.
Supplements are jam packed with vacation packages and information about the resorts and the geographical settings of the resorts, providing the vacationer with the ability to know what to expect.
Note that in addition to RCI and I.I., there are many independent exchange companies who also perform timeshare exchanges. These companies exchange into many of the same resorts affiliated with RCI and I.I., plus a few more.
A few short years ago, vacation timeshare was entirely comprised of resorts where the minimum stay via an exchange through RCI, was for a seven night stay.
Today, RCI exchanges are more and more reflected by "RCI points" based stays. You can use your points in "weeks" resorts also.
Generally speaking 40,000 points will get you 2 Bedroom anywhere within RCI weeks, and 27,500 points will get you a 1 bedroom. Only 9,000 points will get you into any size unit on an instant exchange. (45 days in advance.)
All RCI points are equal. There is no "trading value", so no matter at what resort you own points, no other RCI points owner has priority over you.
You can use your RCI points in any RCI resort, regardless if the resort is an RCI Points resort or an RCI Weeks resort.
RCI points members can also use points for hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises and airline tickets.
We have good bargains now available for RCI Points on the resale market. Contact Us